Walks'N'Wags Pet First Aid
Time & Location
About the Event
Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid Courses
This 10 hour certificate course offers comprehensive pet safety and first aid information and applies to dogs and cats. In this exciting course participants practice life saving skills on mannequins and as well on live animals.
It covers everything from prevention to treatment of illness and injury as well as information on how to keep your pet in optimal health.
What to bring:
1. Wear comfortable clothing that you can layer on and off.
2. Bring writing paper and pen/pencil.
3. While we do supply snacks and beverages, there will be a lunch break to have a larger meal if you’d like. There are a number of places to eat in the vicinity or feel free to pack a lunch.
4. Dogs are welcome if registered ONLY and there is a 5 dog per class maximum. Dogs must be relatively calm, quiet, sociable with dogs/people, and be willing to be handled by multiple people for demonstrations. We reserve the right to send any dog home if s/he is felt to be disruptive or unsuitable for the dynamics of the class. While we cover cat first aid as well, we regret cats are unable to attend class since the dogs become too excited.
- Course Registration$157.50$157.500$0
- Demo Dog Package$16$160$0
- Pocket First Aid Kit$17$170$0
- Compact First Aid Kit$40$400$0